Monday, January 25, 2016

Introduction


My name is Chris Longo, and I'm a senior Marketing major at Western New England University. I'll be posting weekly about various marketing topics connected to the concepts discussed in Marketing Seminar class, through my own unique perspective.

To provide a little background about my time at WNE so far, I've become increasingly involved on campus over the last three and a half years. I joined the Marketing Association during my sophomore year, starting as a general member and later becoming Director of Public Relations and eventually Co-President. I'm a member of Student Council, and was also formerly a Marketing Assistant for Stageless Players and a Junior Representative to the Senior Class.

In addition to on-campus involvement, I've also been fortunate enough to have three marketing-related internships. I have been an intern for Overdrive Interactive (a digital marketing agency in Boston), Circles North America Group (a concierge service company in Waltham), and Envision Marketing Group (a digital marketing agency in East Longmeadow). These internships have given me a glimpse of what is to come in the working world, and I look forward to utilizing those experiences to hopefully be able to make insightful posts and connections throughout the semester on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment